Preparing for Your Appointment
Congratulations! You’ve decided to renovate and now we’re sure you want your perfect space right away. So we can hit the ground running, we’ve created a series of questions to help you prepare for our first meeting. We’ll need these answers to best assist you in this process.
- What is the address/location where the work will be done?
- What is your contractor’s name and phone number (if applicable)?
- What is your plumber’s name and phone number (if applicable)?
- Who will be purchasing the products (i.e. you, contractor, or plumber)?
- When is the rough plumbing required? When is the finish plumbing required? (These dates are important so we can ensure your products arrive on time.)
- Do you have a set of plans or a basic list of materials? If yes, please bring it with you. If no, that’s no trouble…we’ll get you started!
- What is your budget? This is the key to helping us find the best value in your price point.
- What is your vision? How will you use the space? Knowing your wants aesthetically and how you’ll live in your new room will help us match products to your dream.