What to Expect
Preparing for Your Appointment
Congratulations! You’ve decided to renovate and now we’re sure you want your perfect space right away. So we can hit the ground running, we’ve created a series of questions to help you prepare for our first meeting. We’ll need these answers to best assist you in this process.
- What is the address/location where the work will be done?
- What is your contractor’s name and phone number (if applicable)?
- What is your plumber’s name and phone number (if applicable)?
- Who will be purchasing the products (i.e. you, contractor, or plumber)?
- When is the rough plumbing required? When is the finish plumbing required? (These dates are important so we can ensure your products arrive on time.)
- Do you have a set of plans or a basic list of materials? If yes, please bring it with you. If no, that’s no trouble…we’ll get you started!
- What is your budget? This is the key to helping us find the best value in your price point.
- What is your vision? How will you use the space? Knowing your wants aesthetically and how you’ll live in your new room will help us match products to your dream.