Care & Maintenance
It is important to ensure you are properly caring for your new Kitchen and Bath products; this will extend the quality and life of your new product. Our showroom coordinators will assist you in choosing products that will last. Here are a few tips to follow once your products are installed in your home:
- Never utilize harsh chemicals to clean products. If you have a question about the cleaner you wish to utilize, reach out to a Bath Showcase showroom location and our coordinators will assist you.
- Always test your cleaning solution on an inconspicuous area before applying to the entire surface.
- Wipe surfaces clean and rinse completely with water immediately after applying cleaner. Rinse and dry any overspray that lands on nearby surfaces.
- Do not allow cleaner to soak.
- Use a soft, dampened sponge or cloth. Never use an abrasive material such as a brush or scouring pad to clean surfaces.
The Bath Showcase also stocks cleaners specifically made for Stainless Steel and Cast Iron Sinks. Visit a showroom location to pick up these products.
Widget in Admin Panel -> Appearance -> Widgets -> SubFooter Widget Right